Posted on 19 Aug, 2013
Categories: Load Board Updates
We’re excited to introduce Getloaded 3.0! This completely redesigned interface reduces the time you spend posting and searching for loads and trucks.
And, you can do it anywhere, whether you’re out on the road or in the office – version 3.0 works great on your Internet browsers or on tablets.
Customers who also use GetloadedOps as their transportation management system (TMS) or dispatch software can now directly export loads from the load detail page into GetloadedOps as a new dispatch.
New customizable dashboard makes it easy to drag and drop widgets
where you want them to appear on screen.
New features include:
- New page layouts and calendars optimized for efficient data entry… learn more
- Broker’s dashboard now shows their most popular loads
You can now set up to 10 email alerts for saved searches, get loads and trucks delivered right to your inbox!
- Email alerts for saved searches
- See how many brokers have viewed your posted trucks
- See the carriers who have viewed your posted loads
The new Route Summary feature gives you a quick glance at what you can expect on your route,
including miles, hours and tolls.
- Route Summary provides a quick glance at mileage, hours and tolls with a larger map
- My Routes allows truckers to save routes and add stops as needed
- All new Help section and on-demand YouTube tutorials
Join us at the Great American Trucking Show in Dallas August 22-24 to get a hands-on presentation.
If you’re not a Getloaded customer yet, now’s the perfect time to give it a try – the easiest-to-use load board just got easier!