Añadir nuevo comentario
At Getloaded, we appreciate every one of our members — and we want to ensure you are getting the most value from your membership. So, over the next few months we will be highlighting some of our special features that connect trucking companies to the information and services they need to simply and efficiently maximize business profits.
FEATURE: RATE INDEX
What It Is
Rate Index is a comprehensive truck rate database that delivers the industry average of the market rate on any given lane. This feature is a package add-on for transportation professionals who want to make informed pricing decisions using timely, accurate and historic data from 100 top carriers representing all major market cities across the United States and Canada.
How It Works
For each lane pair requested, Rate Index provides the following information for van, refrigerated and flatbed trucks:
- Weighted Average Rate Per Mile minus any accessorial or fuel charges
- Minimum Rate Per Mile
- Maximum Rate Per Mile
- National Average Fuel Surcharge Per Mile
- Average Accessorial Charges
Why It’s Valuable
Unsure what price is appropriate for a lane? Rate Index gives the information you need to:
- Negotiate price to complete individual transactions
- Validate and verify lane rates from carriers
- Compare individual company rates against industry averages
- Gauge the marketplace and generate quotes without leaving money on the table
Want to know more? Check out our Rate Index FAQ on the website or call 888.565.3921 with any questions or to sign up today!