Do you think SEO and SEM are pretty rad approaches to marketing? Well, so do we and we’re looking for someone who’s got some serious chops in keyword analysis and possess an uncanny ability to optimize performance of a SEO/SEM strategy. Combine that with experience in HTML, CSS and a working knowledge of WordPress, Drupal or a similar CMS and you just may be the person Getloaded’s marketing team is looking for.
What you will do:
Execute web marketing strategies for a national B2B, ecommerce website. Provide support of paid search campaigns across all major search engines. Analyze and report on performance of web acquisition strategies and implement changes based on those findings. Update and generate content as needed to increase organic rankings and continually improve on acquisition goals.
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years of demonstrable SEO/SEM experience.
- A <strong> proficiency with HTML & CSS </strong>.
- Fluency with PHP is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster and other similar tracking tools.
- Experience working with WordPress, Drupal or other CMS platform.
- Successful at establishing and managing cross-departmental & vendor relations to provide strategic guidance.
- Familiarity with A/B testing, tracking and reporting on results of web acquisition strategies.
- Proven track record in keyword density analysis, external link building effectiveness, CPA, CTR, CPC, spend analysis, ROI as well as long and short tail phrase analysis.
- Deep understanding and connection in keeping up with latest trends and search engine algorithms.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Additional duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Programming, or related track.
Getloaded strives to be the most trusted and knowledgeable resource for the Transportation Industry. Our goal is to provide an affordable, valuable service to our customers through innovative solutions and a reliable, user friendly experience. Over the past 10 years Getloaded has positioned itself as the market leader in internet based freight matching services with over 30,000 customers.
Getloaded offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
Getloaded is proud to support workforce diversity and is a committed equal opportunity /affirmative action employer as well as a drug-free workplace. We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted. Please note that sponsorship is not available for this position. All referrals and resumes are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department. Getloaded will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors, including search firms, fee based referral services and/or recruitment agencies. Getloaded may seek to engage in working relationships with select vendors of choice through prearranged written agreements. Submitting referrals and/or resumes or candidates directly to Getloaded, employees, or managers is prohibited. Unsolicited referrals and/or resumes sent to Getloaded are deemed gratuitous and Getloaded will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fees if such person is hired.
Interested candidates should submit a resume including salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to (804) 521-1700, reference the Internet Marketing Specialist position.